View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 07:58 AM   #116
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, didn't miss much... signage and outdoor areas remind me of Sky Harbor, people movers just like several other airports. They have a double decker drop-off for arrivals/departures like Vegas (IIRC?). They took the good ideas of every other airport built in the past 20 years.

(I also watch videos at 1.5-2x speed depending on how fast they talk)

My out of towner crybaby story was when I flew into KC and didn't have Uber or Lyft downloaded on my phone, so while it was taking forever to download, I called the main number for a taxi and they said I had to call from an inside phone. I told them I was like 10fl feet from an inside phone and they said they needed me to call from an inside phone so they knew where I was calling from, so I looked up and told them which door I was at and they insisted I called from an inside phone... so my download was about finished so I told him nevermind I'll get a Lyft.

So, thanks for spending those millions in tax dollars or whatever so I can get a Lyft.
So really, your story has nothing to do with the airport but rather your lack of preparedness in making sure you had the apps you would need downloaded before you left home?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.