View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 09:20 AM   #93
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I started to watch that video, then realized it was 11 minutes long about a ****ing airport and just stopped.

I'm sure it will be an airport. And you will be able to buy sandwiches and magazines and ear buds and coffee every 40 feet. And that will keep all the out of town crybabies very, very happy.
Yeah, didn't miss much... signage and outdoor areas remind me of Sky Harbor, people movers just like several other airports. They have a double decker drop-off for arrivals/departures like Vegas (IIRC?). They took the good ideas of every other airport built in the past 20 years.

(I also watch videos at 1.5-2x speed depending on how fast they talk)

My out of towner crybaby story was when I flew into KC and didn't have Uber or Lyft downloaded on my phone, so while it was taking forever to download, I called the main number for a taxi and they said I had to call from an inside phone. I told them I was like 10fl feet from an inside phone and they said they needed me to call from an inside phone so they knew where I was calling from, so I looked up and told them which door I was at and they insisted I called from an inside phone... so my download was about finished so I told him nevermind I'll get a Lyft.

So, thanks for spending those millions in tax dollars or whatever so I can get a Lyft.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote