Thread: Electronics Budget 5.1 Home Theater Speakers
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 05:17 PM   #13
Veteran

Thanks for the tips; I guess I've really been out of the market for a while. I'm pretty sure the whole system was about $600 when I bought it back in 2016. The receiver quit working and I picked up a couple others for $100 that didn't work. I've managed to fix two of the three and now want to replace my sound bar with a real system. It's even older, a Sony that has a mini-receiver and wireless sub-woofer. It's nice because I can plug the BluRay and cable box into it instead of using the TV as the HDMI switch. I've seen the Klipsch Reference for about $300 although I have some old DLK 1 1/2 speakers and some old Bose Center/Rear speakers. I just need a sub-woofer. Not sure how those would sound all together.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.