View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 10:43 PM   #820
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I respect the opponent, especially after watching KC in a ton of close games the last couple years. They were heavily favored in a lot of games this year where they came up well short of the betting spread. I would love to see the Chiefs do something similar to what they pulled off against the Niners.
Exactly. Just because you can look at the competition objectively rubs some the wrong way. I get where you’re coming from.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote