View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 08:16 PM   #13329
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
WTF happened? EVERYTHING went down yesterday.

That isn't a trendline. I don't remember all the rules, but it takes more than 2 points to make one.
That's not true. A trend line connects two or more points. That line is more so showing you how far each capitulation fell. It can help you estimate where we would fall to if capitulation (quick selling all at once) happens in this current bear market. We could fall to near 300 if using that trend line. I'm not asking anyone to guess, just showing you where we are at and what could happen. I think it's also interesting to note just how high this market is compared to 2009 levels.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.