View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 06:13 PM   #13324
Kind of a mod

I've had my checking account with Schwab and savings with Discover for about a decade at this point. The former is all mobile deposit, but they refund ATM fees anywhere in the world. The latter has a variable interest rate which is currently at 3.3%. It's not always the TOP interest rate, but it's always right there (and is a hell of a lot better than you'll get at any traditional bank).

The only downside is the extremely rare times when you have a bunch of cash that you need to deposit, so I ended up opening up a savings account with Chase (which has a branch about a quarter mile from me) and just parking $1k in it. I've only needed it a time or two, but it's nice to have the option.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.