Thread: Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 06:01 PM   #1677
MVP

Al Davis is credited with the "Commitment To Excellence" that is on walls all over Raider HQ and locker rooms. As a fan who has watched nearly every snap in every Raider game for decades, that slogan has meant nothing for nearly 20 years or so.

The article posted above makes total sense in why Carr needs to move on. He was comfortably coddled in a rah rah environment where "lets do our best and just have fun" was good enough. When the Mc Z team came in, they are all business about doing what it takes to win and that made some uncomfortable. If it hurts some egos and feelings, so be it. It is seemingly obvious most of the team leaders like Maxx, Adams, Jacobs and others have bought into the new regime. Time will tell but as a long time fan, it is refreshing that the expectations of excellence are back and there will be no more players on scholarships. I'm more excited with our GM Ziegler and his drive than I am about McD. Hes a very sharp dude.....I think. Lets see what happens. One thing that is certain, the Raider way of doing things the last 20 years hasn't worked.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.