View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 07:58 AM   #224
Veteran

There are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners.

One thing that many do not do is train themselves to know how to control their dogs. Without structure, dogs will assume they are the leader of the pack. They also humanize their animals thinking they understand language. Pit Bulls are seen as a status symbol by many owners, they are tough guys because they have the bad ass dog.

I had an 85lb Dalmation; he was pretty much uncontrollable. I took myself and him to dog school; it wasn't easy and sometimes wasn't fun however the dog and person that came out of that school had a new respect for each other and I had a dog that wouldn't run away if the door was left open.

No one ever believes their dog could do something like that; they need to remember that this is an animal and not a person, they can and will behave like animals.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote