View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 10:26 PM   #215
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I have always been against this breed of dog, but I got a chance to know a great one. He was a rescue dog and prior to that he was a bait dog. His lips had been basically removed. He always looked like he was smiling. The more I was around him my feelings about pit bulls was challenged. He was such an awesome dog. He was white and weighed about 120lbs. He was the calmest most perfect pet/friend you could have. He would make such the perfect circle with his blanket when he slept under it (always). He was such a great dog. He was probably the greatest lap dog anyone could have. I am still not a fan of pit bulls, but Diesel was a great dog. I miss him a lot, he was my son-in-laws dog. Every time I was around Diesel, I always made sure he received most of my attention. I think the dog has to have a great owner for the chance to be a great pet. I hate pet owners that just chain them up or mistreat them in any way. If you can’t let the animal be part of your family, you really don’t need the pet. RIP Diesel I miss you tons.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.