Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 12:53 AM   #56811
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
I guess I misread your sentiment, my apologies. Hell, good luck to you dude, the division is always more entertaining when both of our teams are good
Yeah, this has sucked. It’s a proud franchise, and I started watching when Craig Morton was QB. I have seen a lot of winning in that time. But this has sucked. Look at the list of coaches, and then look at the list of starting QBs - for seven seasons now. Total disaster.

The ownership gives me hope. It’s such a big deal. I’m a Rockies fan, too. Talk about hopeless. The Walmart guys seem, so far, to be a good mix of, “I don’t know enough to run a draft,” and, “This garbage is not acceptable.”

And you’re right. It is better when there is competition. Football is better with hate. And how do you hate someone who just curls into the fetal position in every fight? Every now and then, I’ll pull up the game when Shannon Sharpe got Derrick Thomas to completely lose his mind on MNF. That was fun to watch, because there was hate, and we got the best of you. You guys have had that for too long now. We need to hit you in the mouth a time or two, and restore at least some semblance of balance.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.