Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 03:00 PM   #2481
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Little pain in my ass.

Most of you seen me in my bunny suit so kiss my ass about a lapdog.

I don't normally like small dogs.

We had a bad run of pets for a bit.
When I got sick one night we decided my boy needs a dog but this is what we ended up with.

Actually a good "dog" but since I stay home so much I have her most of the time.
That is a cute AF dog there.

One of my favorite memories ever will be rolling up to the pet store on my motorcycle after a long ride with my doxie strapped on to it, hopping off, getting her neon pink lead put on her, and strolling into the shop.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.