Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 08:22 AM   #541
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I think I've mentioned this before, but I have found, for whatever reason, that if I binge the whole thing instead of watching weekly, it was much better. Now, this last season for instance felt better to me than the season prior. No, we're not shooting everyone and blowing shit up, but I find myself at least mildly intrigued as to what is going to happen. I am sick of Beth though, and the whole Jaime bit. Neither character has grown really at all since season 1. And I'm sick of the worthless cowboy filler stuff.

having said all that, we switched from HULU to YouTubeTV so on Jan 1 we lost Hulu, so now I have to pay to watch the last episode. So I've not seen the finale yet.
It's available via YoutubeTV, dude.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.