Thread: Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 03:55 AM   #1568
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He destroyed that Denver franchise and he'll destroy the Raiders. Carr might be on that Russ level of "differn't type a dude" but he is one of the few positives in LV. I guess what I'm saying is that they have problems but Carr isn't really their big one. He's been one of their few positives.
I agree. I really think Carr is a guy you can win with if you give him something, especially a defense.

He's not always perfect, but he can also be really good at times. I really hope he doesn't end up in Indy, honestly. That's a team that would be pretty damned decent with a QB worth a shit at all. Ryan isn't complete garbage but he doesn't move the needle much at this point in his career.

I would argue much the same that I hope he doesn't end up in New England. Bill can win with Carr, no doubt in my mind.

Much rather he ends up in Carolina, New Orleans, Washington, or Seattle.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.