Thread: Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 07:05 PM   #1553
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
I said McDaniels has a chance to be successful with Raiders. All the assholes clapping back say that the only possibility is failure.

My post said the story is yet to be written and could go either way.

All the assholes said God has already decided McDaniels failure as Raiders head coach.

How about all the assholes bet $500 prop bet every year that Raiders have losing season and do not make playoffs?
Oh OK I get it. This is one of those "so you're saying there's a chaaaance" moments.

Miss me with that shit. I mean sure, it's possible that a miracle could occur and McDaniels could coach a football team to a result that is not a tragi comic disaster.

However, most people with more than one half of a moving brain cell will check the history of his production, and conclude that it's more likely than not this dude flames out and goes crawling back to New England.

It's like someone saying it's possible that through sheer volume alone, you could potentially post something semi intelligent.

Then we look over your post history, and again realize that shit ain't ****in happening either.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.