View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 03:27 PM   #31
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
We also need to talk about the review on forward progress bullshit. If that was allowed, why the hell wasn't it when DJ hit Mariota in the playoffs?
That's probably how refs think.... wait, what did we call in that playoff game 6 years ago? We should be consistent.

Seriously though, for all the bullshit flags, if that was actually a fumble (they didn't exactly show us a good replay from what I saw), I think the call is fine... had the Texans fumbled in that situation, I would have thought calling forward progress was bullshit.

Saying they were 'challenging forward progress' was a reeruned thing to say, but whatever... dude got hit and fumbled, it's a fumble, no matter what happened 8 years ago or whatever.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote