View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:28 PM   #35270
Supporter

I don’t care about the MVP race. Anything that relies on media coverage I just can’t give a **** about.

RE: Donk performance. Russillo talked about it with Woody and they both postulated that Mahomes/Chiefs were like “these guys suuuuuuck” and lightened up. And you just can’t do that in the NFL. Both sounded pretty confident it was the case.

(I normally hate Woody but he wasn’t bad this episode)

Russillo brought up that early Steph Curry would get up big and try ridiculous shit normal people don’t try in shoot arounds. I’m not sure it’s to that extent but it makes sense. Especially after the No look ridiculousness actually ****ing worked .
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.