View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 11:11 AM   #35241
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Devil’s advocate here as I think Mahomes is going to win it but I also see the argument for Hurts. They have the best record in football and are looking like they will finish the season with that honor. While the AFC is harder, Mahomes has lost to both Burrow and Allen. The entire NFC East is over .500 while the AFCW has two teams currently drafting Top 10 (had Denver not traded their pick for Wilson). I really think for Mahomes to solidify his chances he will need to win out while posting great numbers and limiting his mistakes.
Jalen Hurts is being propped up by his supporting cast...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote