View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:54 AM   #4134
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
There's no part of me that would feel confident another DC would clearly get more out of our very young defense at this point.

I absolutely am not convinced that the grass is greener.

Give the guy more time with a group that's still growing.
Yup. Entering the off-season we knew this defense needed a full on rebuild.

The secondary was trash, Hitchens and Neimann had to be replaced and our DL outside of Chris Jones was bad.

We hadn’t drafted a 1st rd defender since Marcus Peters. That’s 6 years without premier young talent from the first rd.

And boy did they sure look like it last year. We were an old defense that needed a reset.

I get that people are pissed about the pass rush but we cannot fix every single problem in one offseason. This was never a one year fix.

But this off-season money will open up and I expect us to attack the pass rush.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote