Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:05 PM   #197
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
"I don't believe in magic."

What? Has he not even watched his own movies? Might as well have Gandalf say this ridiculous line.
Yeah, I thought the same thing... ummm you saw a box(at least the aftermath) evaporate people, you saw a guy rip another guys heart out and he continues to live, you saw a person drink from a cup and instantly grow old and die and then watch your father's wound heal from drinking from another cup... but I don't believe in magic.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote