View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 03:16 PM   #2047
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
This surprised me.

Dudes orchestrated a shitload of come from behind wins (and a lot of losses too) because his defense has been a traffic cone his whole career.

I heard a stat somewhere (I think on a podcast somewhere) that the average DVOA for Carrs defenses has ranked 28th. And if I’m not mistaken he’s the QB that’s been with his team the longest after Rodgers.

That is incredible.

Now, since we’re doing stats here, do a weighted average winning percentage with the OT opponents winning percentage. I don’t know for sure but some of those OT wins were not against great opponents, see above defense.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote