View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 10:45 AM   #15
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
The two most important Chiefs this week are Chris Jones and Spags. The offense is going to score. I agree with everyone else that thinks there is no way Patrick and Andy don't go a little nuts this game. Patrick is like Jordan in that sense. He takes shit personally.

If CJ plays like he has all year, Burrow is straight ****ed. If Spags has learned and will not leave rookie corners (maybe with the exception of McDuffie) on islands with Higgins and Chase, the Bengals will have a hard time scoring.

This game worries me a little more than most here but I will go with Chiefs 38-31
If you caught the CJ interview after the Rams game he credited his increased drive this season to his inability to get Burrow to the ground last season. He made it a point of emphasis going into this season.

Hoping to see CJ take this game over late.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.