View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 08:48 PM   #13250
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What is everyone thinking on interest rates? Locally rates savings accounts have improved slightly (still terrible), but with the movement in rates, it might be worth trying to manage my cash position a little more intensively.

What are you guys doing? How much of a rate improvement would you consider opening an account and moving money for?

Any other options out there? I have some operating capital in a corporation that will be idle for a few months, I've considered picking up a 3 month CD for a portion of it. Should I be looking for something else?

It's been a long time since interest rates have been enough to worry about.
I would buy some good REITs. You'll get a nice dividend and the will go up in price soon as rates will go down.

Take a look at BDN.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.