View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 05:31 PM   #13248
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
He's publicly facing off with a rabid emotional machine. The very people who propped the price up for years are turning on him. I'm not going to suggest where to put it in this environment, but I sure wouldn't leave it there.

Maybe Lew can offer us a hint of anything he's seeing with a positive indicator.
That's what I think is happening and that's what I'd be afraid of if I held Tesla stock.

I'm an idiot, but I'm selling a bit of SPY and buying Deere (DE). I had exited because I was worried about production problems/delays impacting earnings. Which they should be hitting. I was wrong. That bitch is outrunning SPY at the moment. I'm going to do some set it and forget it positions there, and if the price falls, I'll just keep the dividends.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.