View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 04:48 PM   #13245
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Yeah it's ridiculously (actually an understatement) overvalued compared to other car companies. But the hype and Elons reputation kept that going. Now the hype isn't what it used to be and Elon is Eloning harder and worse than ever before.

Oh well, it gave me some stupid amazing gains. But yeah I think it's about time to cut the cord.
I probably would. The hype obviously drove the boat. Musk himself said it was overpriced at $400.

Trying to read the tea leaves, I think the shine is coming off Musk with the Twitter thing and that's probably a risk I wouldn't take if you're comfortable dumping it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.