Thread: Video Games The Super Mario Bros Movie
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 04:10 PM   #10
Needs more middle fingers

Looks pretty good.

But if i could make a few criticisms here please:

Mario and Luigi sound kinda Italian, which is cultural appropriation of course. I think maybe getting some Haitians to play as Mario and Luigi would've been a good idea for the sake of diversity.

Princess Peach should probably be played by a Mongolian woman for the sake of inclusion.

All the toadstools should be dressed in bright rainbow colors. Clearly they're gay AF.

Is it just me or does Bowser seem a little....black? Which would be highly inappropriate. Bowser should have more white man characteristics to better reflect the true terroristic villains of our time.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.