View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 09:36 PM   #35078
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I have tried to forget that mess:

1 - Only one day in Tampa because of the stupid COVID, while Tampa had two whole weeks on their home field and in their own beds
2 - Britt Reid
3 - No offensive line...like at all
4 - Refs were unbelievable in the 2nd quarter, which really sealed it for the ****aneers

That was a total shit show. I remember thinking going into the game that hey, we have Mahomes, we'll be fine. But, after rushing for almost 500 yards BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE JUST TO SURVIVE...even Mahomes couldn't over come that shit.

Ugh. I almost wish we hadn't even made it that year. Worst game I've ever watched.
Exactly! That was when the league expected Brady to retire. You got a ring in your home stadium, ride off into the sunset. But this bitch was like “nah, I’m gonna **** my life, and marriage up to pass the torch to Mahomes in the SB”….

So….. that’s how I see it ending!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.