View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 08:07 PM   #13239
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Medical is surprising. Guessing it's a lot of pre-meds who didn't make the cut for MD schools.

Also never understood why people go for Socio degrees. If you are going that route you may as well go for a Psych degree. Far more lucrative with a Masters or Doctorate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Interesting list.

I'll never forget my Journalism 101 experience. **** that cult and I hope their loans are never forgiven.

#5 and #7 are a bit confusing. You'd think they would have known teachers are underpaid before signing up for an education major. It sure seems like anything medical or healthcare related has been slaying for quite a while now, so that one seems strange.
Only thought I have on #7 is sure it's a job right away as a medical assistant, but where to after that? That's basically your ceiling right away unless you go back to school.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote