View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 01:43 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
So you call a guy out when he says he doesn't feel it's worth a thread and he's not really basing it on anything but "silly suspicions" based on what he's read/seen?

He was correct in that it really didn't need its own thread, especially given we don't have anything to truly go off of.

The only thing this thread has elicited from me in terms of reaction is that you're being an asshole... again.
I didn't realize that Direckshun was the leading authority on thread worthiness on topics.

He thinks a player is toxic in a locker room and that's not thread worthy, but a thread about Chiefs how Chiefs podcasts are wrong for predicting a bunch of wins and a super bowl is thread worthy?

He's not basing it on anything other than what he reads or consumes? How is that nothing? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.