Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 08:57 PM   #539
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Just binge watched the whole season and holy ****.
What a show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Took me awhile to get through all the episodes because after SNF I would generally fall asleep and had to get caught up which generally had me a few weeks behind. But I was sick last week prior to a vacation and got to finish the season. Thought it was brilliant! Can't wait for season 2.
Yeah that’s the opinion of most in here. Season 8 really punched us in the gut. Along comes this season and it’s like the best years of GOT. No Hardhome/battle of the bastards level episode yet but they have 3 more seasons to produce the best dragon fight of all time
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote