View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 01:14 PM   #13231
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Forbes apparently estimated it at $0.

https://news.yahoo.com/elizabeth-hol...LgeiR4ai_X1B2a

Long dumb click baity article but here is the important part.

But it’s reasonable to assume that criminal gonna criminal. She would have had to have been a real headcase to be that much of a blatant fraud and NOT squirrel something away.

Yeah, I bet she's got some money stuffed in a mattress. I saw some article (sorry, can't find it now) that showed where she's living now, and it's ... nice. It's some huge estate in Silicon Valley. I think there are some rules about not taking people's primary residence in legal proceedings, so she'll be living pretty good when she gets out.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.