View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 11:14 AM   #54
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
You think so? I swear I have seen Tyreek make those type of plays before. Perhaps I was thinking of someone else though.
It's not to say that Tyreek CANT make a high point pure hands catch, but they certainly aren't the norm.

Tyreek is a predominantly body catcher and that leads to some ricochet tip drill interceptions.

You will see more plays of a ball going through Tyreeks hands into his body or off his fingertips than you will see him rip the football out the air with two hands.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote