Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Dahmer-The Monster
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 10:27 AM   #45
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I think it is amazingly done but it absolutely makes your uncomfortable to watch.

I can only assume his speech and mannerisms are similar to the real Dahmer, which just gives off the most eerie feeling the entire series when you relate these actions to real events. And from the reading I did after episodes, they very much stuck to what actually happened which is downright crazy to think about.

My only gripe is that they almost make your feel sorry for Dahmer, but I'm not sure that should be the message from a guy who admitted that he wasn't insane but liked doing most of what he did.
Almost every serial killer is not insane. They just don't have empathy for human beings, They view humans as fodder for their enjoyment and to satisfy their sexual urges.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.