View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 01:19 PM   #119
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
Hard to smoke a pipe without looking obnoxiously pretentious, but the smoke is so much cleaner and pleasant than a cigar's. Have to put a pipe on my "to-Do" list. That said, I haven't smoked many cigars lately, mainly due to my crappy humidors. I'm not sure of the price point for a decent humidor ($150+?), but it is definitely more than I have spent in the past! Those GD boxes with the cheap plastic hygrometer and humidifier with sponge just don't cut it if you spende $5+ per stick.
If you actually like tobacco and want to try a lot of interesting things, the pipe is the way to go. I think the quality of pipe tobacco is better than anything else out there, and you can buy some really nice stuff in bulk if you want so that it costs next to nothing.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote