View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 06:30 PM   #108
Starter

The best budget humidor you can get IMO is a plastic container with a gasket lid, a cedar tray, and a couple Boveda packs. I have 2 of that setup (tupperdors) and LOVE them. There are folks on r/cigars that have hundreds of cigars including premium ones (Opus, God of Fire, CCs, etc) and they use that setup. They are pretty much foolproof if you can keep them in a temperature controlled environment. The Bovedas will last a year plus since they are air tight. You just have to open them every now and then to let them breathe and rotate the cigars. I use the large Sistema container, Mantello tray (or 2, it will fit 2) and 2 60g Bovedas (all from Amazon). You can usually do the full setup for around $50. I use the 65rh Bovedas because I like to stay in the mid to upper 60s for humidity. I have a couple other humidors, too, and do like the look of a nice wooden humidor. Honestly, though, I trust the tupperdors a lot more. The only reason I'm considering a wineador is to prevent temperature fluctuations. I had a scare when my AC went out this summer.
emaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote