View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 01:12 PM   #66
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw82 View Post
Haven't splurged on the Padrons yet, but I like everything else you mentioned. Have you tried the Olivia Master Blends 3? I like it a little more than the Melanio. When CigarPage has their 5 pack specials you can get both for $4 a stick.
Funny you say that, over the summer CI was running a weekly deal on an MB mega-sampler that I couldn't pass up: https://www.cigarsinternational.com/...318/#p-2014317.

I got it for $80, put them in the bottom of my humidor. I LOVE THEM. I rue the day when that stash runs out. Still have seven left.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.