View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 12:37 PM   #63
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
What are your top 5 favorites, regardless of price?

I had a Rocky Patel Decade Robusto and I'm on an E.P. Carillo Encore Torpeedo now with my coffee.

That will be it for this morning.
My go-to's have been:

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No. 2
Oliva Serie V Melanio
EP Carrillo Pledge
Padron 1964 Anniversary
Padron 1926 Anniversary (for real special occasions)

I like all the Carrillo, AJ Fernandez and Alec Bradley stuff. I think they're very good values. I like several Rocky Patel lines. And I'm always up to trying new things. I did a cigar run last Sunday and bought 5 sticks that I don't believe I've had before. One I haven't smoked yet is a La Gloria Cubana Society that looks impressive.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.