View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 09:05 AM   #199
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Oh man, I gotta do this next month. Was supposed to do it in September but I got a really bad cold and after talking to the nurse, we decided it was best to postpone. Not looking forward to it but as others have said, prevention is the best medicine.

I went with the Suprep even though my insurance doesn't cover it. Sounds like a much easier deal to down 2 horrible 8oz drinks than 14 on the night before and just two more the next morning.

And dlpg, I don't know his exact age but I'm sure BigRedChief is at least in his 50s.

Drinking the shit is the worst part. Cherry flavored sweat. Outside of that, I was surprised how easy the night went. The first couple of bowel movements are going to smell like Drano though.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.