View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 11:38 PM   #191
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Polyps can become cancerous.

Men at a certain age should not be shy of getting themselves screened. Considering that testosterone seems to promote prostate and colorectal cancers and those cancers tend to affect men more than women. It is wise for any man to be proactive in their healthcare. And that includes colon and prostate screenings.

Prostate exams and colonoscopies are just as important for men as it is for a woman to have annual pelvic exams and periodic mammograms.
I know polyps can potentially be cancerous and that at age 45 everyone should be scoped. I was just curious as to why he thought he needed it done, because he may have polyps is a silly reason. There is a chance anyone has polyps. That's why I asked how old he was or if he was having issues. If he isn't 45, then it may be hard to find a doctor that's gonna order a colonoscopy, especially if he isn't high risk or having health issues. Hell, even if the doctor did order it just because he wanted it, then good luck with the insurance paying for it.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.