View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 10:51 AM   #52
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Right but if, in a sport with plenty of white guys, not a single team has decided that white guy can play corner, isn't it a reasonable conclusion that white guys aren't capable of playing the position?

This just seems like fishing for something to get angry about.

I don’t think it is, honestly. I think there’s probably some other factor that plays into the lack of white CBs in the NFL.

Perhaps it’s the bias that white people are not as athletic as black people, sort of similar to the notion that white people are smarter than black people leading to the idea that black people just weren’t smart enough to play QB for decades.

There are tons of fast, athletic white dudes out there playing WR. I’m sure a fair number of them could have been successful CBs in the league.

Hell, Julian Edelman played CB briefly in a pinch and he wasn’t half bad.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.