View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 08:27 AM   #47
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I wonder if they'll get any backlash from the comments about white people not being corners. How, if there was a white corner, they'd target them all day long. And calling them a highlighter. Don't get me wrong, I laughed. I could just see those who are easily offended taking issue with it.
They're white themselves so I'd hope it doesn't get blown out of proportion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Is there a single white corner in the NFL? I'm thinking no, but I could be wrong.
I think the bigger issue is them saying playing CB is "something white people can't do". Not that I personally think it's an issue, but I can imagine some crybabies keying on that aspect of the conversation.

"Well, imagine if someone said a black person couldn't do something!"
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.