View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 11:43 AM   #209
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Lots of people make decisions based on nothing that matters. To many complete idiots that can't even take care of themselves have multiple kids and pets.
You have no idea. I took a metro to Nats park with my kids. There was a loose pit on the metro car. The owner was "experiencing homelessness" and wigged out on drugs two seats in front of me and the dog tunneled it's way up to my kids seat. Train was packed. Idiots around me were treating it like it was a labradoodle which kept it's attention off my small child. Eventually the dog went back to the bum and he put the dog into a bear hug and laid down in the seat. Could hear growling and yipping. Wild situation.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.