View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 10:31 AM   #196
Supporter

I won't suggest that everyone who has a pitbull is a douchebag, but it is definitely the preferred breed of dog of the douchebag population.

I have a zero-tolerance policy for any asshole dog, regardless of breed. The difference is, my sister in law's dumb****, asshole weiner dog just growls and shits on the floor...it doesn't kill babies when it decides to do so. Come to think of it, I'd feed that dog to a pit.

A couple of years ago, some hobo skank had what I assume was a black poodle mix of some kind that grabbed me by the leg when I was walking down a sidewalk in Portland. That lady and a couple of bystanders were yelling at ME while I was kicking a dog that was actively biting me, growling and shaking its head. I wish I'd have had a hammer in my work bag.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote