View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:42 AM   #192
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
1. The person walking by has no knowledge of either the disposition of your dog or the presence of your invisible fence. Just rude at the very least. Maybe you live at the end of a long deserted street and no one ever walks by.

2. Would an invisible fence stop you from protecting your children from a threat? Pretend all you want, but an intent dog isn’t going to be stopped by an invisible fence.
It's my dog in his front yard. He's not wandering the neighborhood - he's in his front yard with the family while we play basketball or ride bikes or whatever.

If he accosts them or sits there growling/barking at them, that's a problem. And yes, that's what I've spent literally thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours training him to prevent. But if they are scared of a dog standing in a driveway, they can simply cross to the other side of the street.

It's a dog outside with its family. I'm not going to apologize for it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.