View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:00 AM   #182
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
Sure, many pits are dangerous but MINE isn't dangerous... Mine's a scaredy cat that wouldn't hurt a fly
Mine is 42lbs and is only 22% pitty. It is a logistics thing. He *literally* weighs as much as a 4 month old Pitty. While he wouldn't hurt a fly... he can barely jump high enough to bite the average person's knee much less maul anyone to death.

I say again... that cat would **** me up 10x worse than this particular pitty who cuddles with little baby chicks and protects them.

Quote:
This is a very familiar saying in threads where a dog did something "it's never done before" and tore apart somebody's kids
I'll ask you the same question I did Easy. Is it like the one-drop rule for you where *ANY* percentage of pitty makes the dog a murder monster?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote