View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:28 AM   #172
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Ours had Parvo at 6 weeks. He's fortunate to be alive. That being said, I think the whole experience just strengthened his resolve. He's going to be hell to train but we'll get it done. I've only ever had to give up 2 dogs (we rescue a lot of animals) that we rescued for aggressiveness and they were both much larger.
My dog days are long since over. I don't have to walk my cats on a leash when it's 95 degrees outside or there's two feet of snow on the ground. Plus they don't try to eat our houseguests.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.