View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:26 AM   #171
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I ****ing hate chihuahuas. My idiot BIL has one. Brings the nasty little ****er to the FIL's house for holidays. I was sitting on the couch one Christmas and it jumped up next to me so I started petting it. After a few minutes it nipped me for no reason. I wanted to punt it across the room.
Ours had Parvo at 6 weeks. He's fortunate to be alive. That being said, I think the whole experience just strengthened his resolve. He's going to be hell to train but we'll get it done. I've only ever had to give up 2 dogs (we rescue a lot of animals) that we rescued for aggressiveness and they were both much larger.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.