View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:21 AM   #169
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Couldn't disagree more with this. I'd put a pure-bred Pit up against ANY other breed in a fight because they are bred to be apex dog fighters like a Doberman was bred to guard. And unlike Dobies, the Pit breeders have done a shit job of removing the gameness in Pits. Pit's represent the vast number of dog attack and it's not just the owners. this lady probably did everything in her power to care for these animals and they still mauled her and killed those kids when the switch went off.
Then don't have little kids around them. Do you own a gun? I do, I own several. They are in a gun safe. Point is, if something is or can be dangerous, then take the appropriate measures so that people aren't hurt or killed.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.