View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:19 AM   #167
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
There is a Armenian family that lives down the block from me. They have this ****ing chihuahua that they just let roam wherever in the neighborhood trying to terrorize anything it can. Chases cars, charges and chases people walking down the street. Gets pepper sprayed by the mailman and still comes back for more. Little ****er is relentless day in and day out. I'm surprised the little ****er hasn't been run over yet tbh.

Here comes me and through the years the little ****er has realized I'm not the one and wants no part of me. Saw him chasing the mailman the other day as I was pulling out of the driveway. I stopped, got out and simply told the mother****er to shut up and go the **** home. He stops in his tracks, looks at me and turns around and goes home.

I'm betting if it were a pit bull it wouldn't have taken my words to heed. It would have rather had some lead instead.
Exactly. Our little shit listens when you raise your voice. He's testing dominance and if you show him verbally you mean business, he backs off. A bigger dog might just choose to test that boundary physically.

If he were even 10 pounds heavier, he might be a bit dangerous. We wouldn't be keeping him at all if he were 30-40 pounds bigger. He would be dangerous.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote