View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:29 PM   #2663
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC.Joe View Post
What was the last decent Madden game and is there a community that updates rosters? Similar to what’s done with NCAA 14.
I hate the fact that Madden has sunken so low. I constantly wish I had a football game to play and every time I think about just biting the bullet and trying the new Madden, I remember the last several times I've done that and didn't like it. They just refuse to change the core gameplay and really flesh out franchise mode. They know they can just milk the same game and update the rosters and all the idiot MUT players will lap it up. Until EA loses the exclusive NFL license, sim football in video games is over.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.