View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 03:32 PM   #33
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Did you get him as a pup ? A one year old can be a little harder to get under your belt but getting an 8-12 week old pup generally has no compatibility issues.
Yup - 8 weeks old.

He was fine until about 9 months old and the testosterone kicked in. And since I'd been training him like a sporting dog to that point, I wasn't prepared for him to hit a rebellious streak. When he did, we were simply at loggerheads. There was a genuine confrontation about every day and I stupidly started seeking them out to 'break' him of it.

My own fault - I needed to be a more versatile trainer. It was a situation where I thought I knew everything there was to know but I clearly did not. I will openly concede that I ****ed that up and set myself back probably a full year.

At this point, however, I'm convinced you could give me a 9 year old wild timberwolf an I'd be able to whip it into shape.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.